ABRITUBE® is a non inflammable insulating tube of polyethylene foam with an excellent thermal insulating coefficient. ABRITUBE® protects against cold and heat loss and helps you minimise energy costs. Thanks to its large range of dimensions and its flexibility, ABRITUBE® can be applied to different types of tubes in cupper or steel.
||A: +/- 2 mm
B: +/- 1 mm
||33 of +/- 3 kg/m³
- Excellent insulation qualities. Lambda value: 0.038 W/mK at 40°C.
- For heating, air conditioning, refrigeration and sanitary. Temperatures from -45°C till 100°C.
- Closed cell structure: protects against humidity and steam. Avoids condensation.
- Fire resistant: hardly inflammable.
- Chemically inert.
- HCFC- free, according to the actual standards.
- Reduces noises caused by flux or beats.
- The incision and the flexibility make it easier to apply the ABRITUBE® tubes.
- Packaging in cardboards with incisions. Dimensions of cardboard: 1080 x 390 x 590 mm
- Production with self-adhesive strips possible for a perfect closing (on request)